Wcb Sask Collective Agreement

If you believe your collective bargaining rights have been violated or need help interpreting your collective agreement, contact a USO employee representative by email toll-free at 1.866.522.6686 (Regina) or 1.855.384.7314 (Saskatoon) or locally at 306.522.6686 (Regina) or 306.384.7314 (Saskatoon). If you have any questions about your collective agreement, please contact your gSU employee representative. We work hard to enforce the rights and benefits of your agreement. If you have a problem in the workplace and believe that your collective bargaining rights have been violated, do not hesitate to contact an elected representative of the USS of a USS employee. A: Yes, there are two important considerations. Your business must be registered with the WCB. To register your business, please click on If you need help or have any questions, please call Employer Services at 306.787.8013 or toll-free at 1.800.667.7590. Your collective agreement or collective agreement (CBA) is a contract between employers and employees. The agreement governs the terms and conditions of employees in their workplace, the obligations of employees and the obligations of the employer. The goal of the GSU is to expand and improve the collective agreement. This happens during contract extension negotiations. It can also take place during the term of the contract if GSU members and officials quickly combat infringements and “concretize” the details of workers` rights.

Workers` rights are often broader than the letter of the collective agreement. Practices evolve over time; the union and management agree on how to deal with or interpret situations. Q: I`m going to work in another province. Am I insured? Q: I have an account. What responsibilities do I have? A: The contractor may be eligible if they can prove that they work for multiple clients. This coverage is called optional personal coverage (OPC). A: No. All businesses that operate in a mandatory industry and are not registered with the WCB, but report their employment income on a piece of T4 paper for a director must register for coverage. .